Site Loader
Schwarzbergweg 19 | Hallein

In 1953 Dkfm. Heinrich Trilety with his wife Margaretha founded a trading company for municipal technical needs. The sales program included sweepers, sewer cleaning equipment and refuse collection vehicles.

From 1965, the eldest son Werner worked for the company alongside his studies, in the following years the private house was expanded with office space, and gradually more employees were hired.

Post Author: admin