In 1953 Dkfm. Heinrich Trilety founded a trading company for municipal technical equipment.
The sales program included street sweepers, sewer cleaning equipment and refuse collection vehicles. The suppliers were renowned German manufacturers of municipal vehicles with whom exclusive sales contracts for Austria had been concluded. The competitive situation soon made it necessary to think about production of own equipment.
In 1968, the business property was acquired, on which in the following years, the still existing, production plant was built. Since 1968 vehicles and machines for the city hygiene, primarily for the street and sewer cleaning, produced in this plant with Mr. Claus Trilety, a son of the company founder, who had been in the meantime relevant trained,.
Since then, the name TRILETY has become more and more popular on the municipal market and today stands internationally for innovation, quality, reliability and clean solutions.
Three basic requirements determine the company philosophy
1. Expertise in all aspects of street cleaning
2. Product quality in optimal price / performance ratio
3. Satisfactory customer service
The products are developed, built, tested and maintained in our own factory using state-of-the-art technology.
Our range includes street sweepers from 1.0 to 12 m³ capacity, street washing machines, special machines such as rail groove or gully cleaners as well as a wide range of special accessories.
Hundreds of satisfied customers are our best reference.